Friday, June 5, 2009

Longfins

Talked to Ron in the Longfins today about the current situation with the Longfins and shared some of Extreme Divers Philosophies. I also shared some thoughts for the Longfins. There membership is down and I would like to get them back on their feet, like it was when I left them several years ago.

I'd like to see Extreme Divers join the Longfins. We could adopt the best of both clubs and have a much stronger presents in the Spearfishing community.

Extreme Divers are just happy to dive with each other and enjoy being part of a club that promotes the art of freediving spearfishing. E.D.s are not big into competitions, just occasional bragging rights.

The new club can be stronger have closer bonds share the best of each club. In fact I have thought of a new club name - "Extreme Longfins"

No comments:

Post a Comment