Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Dive

Went out today with Hector and Oto. Just a short trip half a day. Hectors first dive in his 40 ft. spot netting him a stone shot on a nice mutton. Oto would follow him in the same area with another mutton. What did I do, dummy me changed my breakfast and on the way to the boat had a McGriddle. What a mistake I not only got a headache but I also got sick. Laid on the boat for a while then we moved deeper. Outside the second reef, depth ranged from 45-60 ft. Still no fish for me...actually, no fish for anyone. I decided to play captain, took Oto and Hector to the inside of the third reef. They dove for about 45 minutes to an hour and had some scuba divers drop close to us. Still they saw no fish. We called it a day about 1/4 past noon. For out trick or treat we got a trick, waiting on our windshields were parking tickets upon or return to the ramp. Haloween sucks! :)

1 comment: